Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Curled up


Mr. Tibbs has the right idea today. It was cold. After some very calm days for December we were blasted with a cold, biting wind today. It was supposed to bring in a lot of snow, but it missed us. As per usual.

New Years was wonderful. Family fun and laughs. Way too much food. We watched Transformers. It was much funnier than I expected. Then we watched the ball drop and the sisters talked about going to New York City one New Years to see the event. I'm thinking to myself "If it were warm enough, I'd go." What a sissy.

We had the traditional sauerkraut and pork at midnight. I always have shrimp cocktail. I can't believe I had enough so that people got sick of it and I had some left over. Rare!

Back to work tomorrow. Ho hum. January is my least favorite month of the year.

1 comment:

Shephard said...

We thought Transformers was more fun than expected too. Tho I may have thrown up a little in my mouth when they made one of them all gangsta-street.

That is an adorable photo!
~S