Friday, July 23, 2021

Car sick


 The above image is a snapshot of a video I watched on Reddit.  The post said it was around 1913.  I wanted to point out the girl in the front with her hand over her eyes and forehead. This was me when we went on car trips when I was young. I was like "Ugh. I'm going to be sick."    One time I even threw up BEFORE I got in the car. That was a long drive. My family is so big, we always had to take two cars when traveling. Needless to say nobody wanted to ride in the car with me.

2 comments:

messymimi said...

Being carsick is so miserable, i always feel badly for those who suffer through it.

Tabor said...

I used to get carsick, but eventually outgrew it. Now I just get seasick on large boats in rolling water.