Saturday, April 22, 2017






The movie had an interesting cast. Will Smith, Helen Mirren, Ed Norton, et alii.  I needed tissues at the end of it.  Collateral Beauty. Not stellar, but good enough for me. Usually,  I am better at predicting the ending, but this one caught me off guard. 

Now I am off to find a heating pad for an earache. And, my crown came off of one of my molars this morning. Okay, okay...I was eating a gummy bear. I used to hate those things. Now, I am back to hating them. Along with Payday candy bars (which made me lose a filling).  As the dentist said "I got my money's worth out of that filling."  The crown...not so long.  Hey..it's gold, or a composite of it. Maybe I should take it to the pawn shop and tell the dentist I swallowed it. Things always happen on the week end.

Helen (above) always seems to be unruffled in photographs. I'd like to have a bit more of that demeanor within myself. I'll have to work on that.

1 comment:

messymimi said...

Sorry about the crown, and thanks for the head's up about the movie.