Ah, I'm almost afraid to show my face around here. In the past year, I have posted once. In September 2015. Before that it was May 2015? I think. I am rusty circumventing my way around this blogging application and things do look different. Somewhat. Do I have a photo? Let's see....
Thanksgiving 2015. I am the blond at top left. This is not even close to my immediate family. This is about half of our "immediate" family. It was nice enough to sit outside for the pic.
I will try to ease myself back into this environment and maybe give some "excuses" as to why I have been MIA.

5 comments:
Excuses are not needed, you have a life, and if you have time to share some of it with other bloggers, i for one am glad of it. If you don't, then live in the real world and you don't have to excuse yourself.
It is nice to "see" you, and i like the picture.
Welcome back!
Welcome back! I have cut back a lot on blogging, too. I kind of ran out of anything to say, and decided I was just griping too much, so I only post occasionally. A few readers have been loyal, which I appreciate, and I'm trying to do better.
Anyway, don't feel guilty. You're back, and I'm glad to see you again.
Good to have you back. Looking forward to your adventures in the IT world.
Nice to see you on the top of my blogroll! I only post one a week now, just enough to hopefully keeping them coming back.
Post a Comment