Sunday, March 26, 2006

Unmade bed


Mmm-hmmm. Yep. This is what happens when Peruby gets too lazy and doesn't make up her bed on a Sunday morning. She gets a cup of coffee, reads the paper, turns around and there he is. Stretched out, comfortable as can be. No worries. While I try to work around him sorting all my bills and paperwork, he dreams of where his next meal is coming from.

After months of asking my daughter what interests she and I both share that we can merge into a vacation of sorts, I finally have one. She no longer likes the beach and ocean because of her mole removal episodes. She turns up her nose at the thought of museums and Disney World. She mentioned that her latest interest is whales. Okay. I like that. How about a whale watching tour?

The information research has begun.

No comments: