
You could figure that it wouldn't be long before I was back to posting blue photos. I am playing with the scanner images again. I grabbed one of my wine glasses. This one is from Hardee's Christmas collection. It kept trying to roll off of the glass on the scanner, so I held it with my daughter's black bean wrist support. Worked like a charm. And I used the blue omni lighting effect on it.
I tried to grab Jasper and scan him, but he was having nothing to do with that. I couldn't catch Moose so I could look at her stitches, either. She tried so hard to get away from me that I was afraid I was going to hurt her, so I let her go. She is really scared of me now. I can add Jasper to that list, too. Maybe the bird? No, better not.
I try not to blog about my co-workers very much, but fact is stranger than fiction. This is the fact, plain and simple. My co-worker blew her nose, and said "Peruby, snot came out of my nose." And she proceeded to call her boyfriend and tell him. For some background information, she has been sick with sinus problems for months. But why did she think in all that is Holy, anybody would want to know besides a doctor of medicine?
I try not to blog about my co-workers very much, but fact is stranger than fiction. This is the fact, plain and simple. My co-worker blew her nose, and said "Peruby, snot came out of my nose." And she proceeded to call her boyfriend and tell him. For some background information, she has been sick with sinus problems for months. But why did she think in all that is Holy, anybody would want to know besides a doctor of medicine?
2 comments:
You know that commercial where the guy in the cubicle is surrounded by monkeys?..sounds like they filmed it at your place.
You are trying to scan the animals now? I think you need to take a walk, Peruby. A looong walk.
LOL! You could be right! On both topics.
Post a Comment