
Above is an untouched photo straight from my camera.

With this photo, I sharpened and used the Contrast feature.

With this one I increased the Hue and Saturation.
It kind of shows you how you can get carried away in tweaking the photos so that they don't even look real. I like to "alert" readers and let them know that my little world is not as pretty as all that. I do have a pair of rose colored glasses in my glove compartment, but I haven't had to wear them lately.
I did have a super pair of shades at one time where I kept having to take them off, because they were so clear it was spooking me. Somehow they still managed to filter out the sun, but I could see super clear and sharp with them. I can' t recall if they were expensive or not either. I usually don't pay a lot for sunglasses. Because when I do, I would sit on them and break them or bend them or lose them or leave them. You know how it goes.
Anyway, my drive today was so grey and wet. I wanted to add some kind of color to the photos.
I did have a super pair of shades at one time where I kept having to take them off, because they were so clear it was spooking me. Somehow they still managed to filter out the sun, but I could see super clear and sharp with them. I can' t recall if they were expensive or not either. I usually don't pay a lot for sunglasses. Because when I do, I would sit on them and break them or bend them or lose them or leave them. You know how it goes.
Anyway, my drive today was so grey and wet. I wanted to add some kind of color to the photos.
I have to say that I barely touched up the sunset pictures from Sunday. If at all. That sky was actually blood red. I took some earlier than the later ones. The earlier ones were brighter with more yellow and the later ones were darker with more oranges and reds. I may sharpen them a bit because I had to zoom in over the fields to cut out the electrical wires. Stupid wires! They ruin all of my pictures.

Here is one of the sunset photos after I used the "twirl" feature. This can get really fun but time consuming. You have probably read the joke being passed around the Internet.
"How can you tell when a woman's computer is broken?"
"I don't know, how?"
"Her house is clean!"
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Laugh all you want. I don't care. When my computer is broken, my house still isn't clean. So there!
2 comments:
Mine neither. Computers are just so much more fun.
It is so interesting the way women are now associated with computers---which is a technology---which I though our culture told us it was only a male thing?
Post a Comment