Wednesday, September 23, 2026

I Can't Deny It


 Since my daughter broke her ankle I've been (mostly) driving her back and forth to work.  She had just started this new job (actually she broke her ankle on a Sunday and was to start working on that Monday).  

One way is 30 miles.  I drive her there and I come back home (that is 60 miles).  Then I go back in the late afternoon to pick her up (another 60 miles).  120 miles a day.  I've done all but about five trips.  That is about 5,000 miles.

I used to read on website that had a subject about horrible drivers.  Most people on the site showed videos, others just told a story or experience.  

There is something about people who drive white trucks.  I read so many stories, saw so many videos.  I can honestly say after driving interstate for 5,000 miles the past couple of months - it is insanely true. My daughter believes it is because most employees of gas and oil well companies drive white pickup trucks.  Perhaps they don't care because it is a company truck?  idk, but they are insanely rude and horrible drivers.

1 comment:

messymimi said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled, I've noted many drivers of trucks are like that, no matter the color. Not all, but many.