I found the falls that my niece spoke of. It is about 15 miles from our house. I think there are 2 sets of falls. This is the "lower" falls. I've been trying to get there for years to take pictures and I said "Today is the day." I was close to them while working at a school. I skipped lunch and found them. I snapped a few pictures and headed back to the office.In case you ever wondered, salt 'n vinegar chips with lukewarm coffee do not a good lunch make. I'm just sayin'.
3 comments:
Don't you just love when you find something this beautiful? I guess you are right, though, lukewarm coffee and salt and vinegar chips? My stomach hurts just thinking about it! glad that you snapped the pics, glad that you showed us your lunch, tee hee....
That's a very interesting picture. Is that man-made or nature-made? Either way, it's very interesting. I love places like that.
Miki - Yeah. I won't be doing that again any time soon.
Cheyenne - As far as I know, they are nature-made. I hope to find the upper falls, too.
Post a Comment