Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Doin' their stuff
Whatever it is that ants do to peonies. Must be something sweet on the bud of the peony to attract them. I will have nice big fluffy pink blooms by the week-end. Some are bursting. And, my poppies are blooming, I'll have photos of them, too.
I had peonies way back when during my first marriage, first house, and I cut some, brought them inside not knowing about all the ants. Yuck. I learned a very harsh lesson very quickly. I love them but haven't planted any here. They smell so good too.
1 comment:
I had peonies way back when during my first marriage, first house, and I cut some, brought them inside not knowing about all the ants. Yuck. I learned a very harsh lesson very quickly. I love them but haven't planted any here.
They smell so good too.
Post a Comment